Manager (Digital) Marketing Services – Championship Management
PGA TOURThursday, July 12, 20180 application(s)
Qualified candidates will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Five years’ experience leading social and digital communications and dynamic content creation required.
- Knowledge and understanding of the PGA TOUR, its business models, history and media relationships.
- Extensive knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- A background in Marketing, PR, Communications and/or Journalism is preferred.
- Experience with collegiate-level and higher sports teams or leagues is preferred.
- Assist Senior Directors in Communications and Marketing Services with overarching communications objectives and strategic planning. Help develop strategic short-term and long-range digital and social communications and advertising plans that align with the vision documents for each tournament.
- Be the point of contact with the Executive Director of THE PLAYERS Championship and THE NORTHERN TRUST for all tournament initiatives and activations.
- Assist with non-traditional influencer outreach and engagement programs.
- Develop creative and dynamic social and digital content plans for each event.
- Work with media buying and tournament team to build and execute social advertising plan.
- Oversee day-to-day content execution across web and social platforms.
- Work with tournament staff for localized sponsor and fan experience storytelling in the digital space.
- Promote charity and community impact messages in tournament markets.
- Work with PGA TOUR digital teams to build conversation with the @PGATOUR and tournament handles.
- Work with PGA TOUR digital operations to curate and execute on-site app experience.
- Update statistical and historical information on tournament websites.
- Support department’s corporate communications and marketing functions and special assignments.
- Work closely with tournament teams and communications leads to align storytelling unique to each market.
- Develop relationships with PGA TOUR staff, players, agents, vendors and others
- If this role has direct reports, the incumbent will need to develop and encourage staff to pursue new tasks and challenges related to overall departmental goals and objectives.
- If this role has direct reports, the incumbent will need to contribute to departmental operations, including staffing, budget management/ cost containment, and internal communication.
- Special projects or other duties as assigned.
Our benefits include:
- Competitive wages including performance bonuses
- Medical/Dental/Life/Disability insurance
- Paid time off
- 401k with employer match
- Employer funded retirement plan
- Health Savings Account/Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Wellness Program
- Membership to TPC Sawgrass